Saturday, November 05, 2005

My Remote Control - Sex, Death and Resurrection

I'm changing up the format of the television column at Just Ask Sammy, and I've also decided that TV should have its own wing in my virtual world here at Don't Touch the Feet. Welcome to the first installment of my television column called "My Remote Control" where I'll take a look at what's going on and what's coming up in all my favourite shows. As always, don't be scared to let me know what you think! But please don't ask me to add a show that you love to my current roster. I've lost enough of my life as it is to television!

"Don’t despair yet fans, the meek still have the opportunity to inherit the Aztec pyramid."

Settle into the couch and read more here...

1 Comments:

Blogger PrincessDoubt said...

You watch most of my shows (and more)...so Yay! :)

I LOVE DONALD TRUMP! He's up there next to Don Cherry :)

12:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home