Sunday, January 02, 2005

Perfectly Developed

If you're not already watching Arrested Development (Sundays at 8:30 on FOX)

then start watching Arrested Development (Sundays at 8:30 on FOX or Global, in Canada.)

Because I just can't say enough good things about Arrested Development (Sundays at 8:30 on FOX or Global, In Canada)

And I can't believe that the ratings for this extremely funny, extremely high quality show are as low as they are, so please start watching ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT (SUNDAYS AT 8:30 ON FOX OR GLOBAL, IN CANADA.)

All right, I'm going to stop being obnoxious now. But really, the point is that this show has got to start registering with people on a conscious level. I haven't been a fan of the show since it started, I had to be told to watch it. I had to read a few critic's articles about it. And then I had to see that it had been nominated for a whole bunch of Emmy's. And then I had to hear that it had actually won a whole bunch of Emmy's. And then I had to casually notice the advertising for the show in the subway station. And then I had to accidentally be sitting in front of my television on a Sunday night (at 8:30 on FOX or Global) before I realized that this stuff was goofy, zany, laugh out loud funny! And the great thing was, I was the one that was laughing, not a can of pre-recorded guffaws from a studio audience, but ME! Out loud! And often!

So, let this show seep into your consciousness. Let all the little references to it slowly build up over time until you can no longer contain yourself and you feel simply obligated to see what the fuss is all about. Because it really is worth every good piece of press and every good word of mouth that it gets. So start watching.

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT ON SUNDAYS AT 8:30 ON FOX (OR GLOBAL IN CANADA.)

Seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home