Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Just a bit of fun...

Lifted from Gwen World, who got it from someone else.

1) My uncle once: showed pictures of his windsurfing adventure at his sister’s wedding. It was awesome.
2) Never in my life: would I throw myself out of an airplane with a working engine. Daddy didn’t raise no fool.
3) When I was five: I could still whistle though missing my two front teeth. Take that urban myth!
4) High school was: just as tough for me as it was for everybody else.
5) Fire is: too damn hot for this stupid weather!
6) I once saw: over three hundred shooting stars from the balcony of my Japanese apartment.
7) There’s this woman I know who: sneezes like a little princess. I think she’s going to have an aneurysm if she doesn’t just let it out already!
8) Once, at a bar: I inadvertently stole a Yakuza’s seat. I have never gotten up so quickly in my life!
9) By noon I’m usually: thinking about what I want for lunch – soup, salad or sandwich?
10) Last night: I walked home and gave myself yet another blister. And then I skipped out on yoga because my shoulders hurt so that I could stay home and watch Canadian Idol. Dude, those kids are not that good.
11) If I only had: an iPod mini! The iPod envy continues unabated.
12) Next time I go to church: will probably be for a wedding. Not mine!
13) The best thing about my last relationship was: um, yeah, there was really only one good thing about my last relationship. And it was phenomenal.
14) What worries me most: is the thought that I might never make be as “successful” as I used to be when I graduated.
15) When I turn my head left: I see the picture that Sunny said looked like a boob. But it totally doesn’t.
16) When I turn my head right: I see the people who laugh at me when I get mad at the person on the other end of the phone.
17) You know I'm lying when: I can’t tell you that!
18) What I miss most about the eighties: The Police. Man, they kicked!
19) If I were a character written by Shakespeare, I’d be: as difficult as a certain shrew, but loveable nonetheless.
20) By this time next year: I’ll be twenty-nine. Think about THAT for a second.
21) I have a hard time understanding: the mechanics of heat transfer, the point at which calculus started using all those crazy summation symbols, what the point of inorganic chemistry was, the appeal of Ben Mulroney, how jurors can’t see that Michael Jackson is crazy-dangerous, and also why I can’t seem to stay away from a hangnail.
22) You know I like you if: I giggle a lot. Or blush. Or hang the phone up on you – that’s a definite sign.
23) If I won an award, the first person I’d thank would be: the Academy! Hee! I’d probably thank my mom last, in a super-embarrassing way, too.
24) Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: all walk into a bar … ??
25) Take my advice, never: leave the toilet seat up at my house.
26) My ideal breakfast is: Eggspectations, downtown Montreal.
27) If you visit my hometown, I suggest you go to: the Belleville Waterfront Festival – where all the drunkards come out of the woodwork to celebrate Kim Mitchell and the Prairie Oysters. Good times.
28) Why doesn't everyone: drive on the right, pass on the left?
29) If you spend the night at my house: you don’t need to bring a sleeping bag. I have a spare set of sheets, pillows and even a comforter!
30) I’d stop my wedding: if it was all just a horrible mistake.
31) The world could do without: fermented bean curd, giant Ferris wheels, tsunamis, and cancer.
32) My favourite blonde is: the one I’m currently sporting.
33) If I do anything well, it’s: Trivial Pursuit, 90s Edition.
34) And by the way: I’m getting a puppy tomorrow!
35) The last time I was drunk, I: didn’t do the drink and dial. Quite remarkable, really!

3 Comments:

Blogger PrincessDoubt said...

Yay...love it...am stealing it!

I am just trying to figure out if I'm going to post it on my blog or email it (right now...I'm a big brat and I'm thinking...BOTH)

12:37 p.m.  
Blogger PrincessDoubt said...

Oh...and like a little princess...? You think so? ;)

12:44 p.m.  
Blogger nerdifer said...

Dude, it's not you.

1:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home