Thursday, January 13, 2005

Oh I'm Such a Wannabe

I just put up a link to M. Giant's Velcrometer in the "Other People's Feet" section. Could I be any more desperate for attention? Why don't I just go and put up everybody's site from Damn Hell Ass Kings - rendering my own site completely redundant? Why don't I just paint an "I Love Television Without Pity and hope that one day you hire me because I'm ever so smart and I try to be funny, and gosh darnit, I love TV too" sign on me for good measure?

Can't help it. Totally addicted. Funny stuff, folks. Not a word of a lie.

1 Comments:

Blogger brainhell said...

People are more iteresting than television, but more more compliacted and burdensome and costly. That's why Kid Rock is not in your living room.

6:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home