Friday, February 25, 2005

A Big Bundle of Grumpy-Lovin' Joy

The next generation of Grumpy's has arrived! I'm calling him Li'l Grumpy. Or Bam! Bam! Because baby is ENORMOUS - weighing in at 9lbs4oz. Of course, Bam! Bam! doesn't hold the record for largest baby in the family. Mr. Grumpy-pants still holds that record at a whopping-mother-torturing-collar-bone-crushing 9lbs8oz. So, the moniker Li'l Grumpy seems appropriate too. And Grumpy won't let me call him Bam! Bam! But I think it's cute. Who's with me?

Longer, schmaltzier essay is certain to follow once I have actually met the munchkin - which happens this weekend. YAY!

Love,

Aunt Nerds.

1 Comments:

Blogger PrincessDoubt said...

We shall only ever refer to him as Bam Bam when we speak together...shhhhhh and we won't tell Mr. Grumpy...oh...or does he read here?

12:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home